Sunday, June 29, 2008

What a weekend!

Phew, I didn't think it would ever end!

After over 15 hours of one on one work with clients my weekend is officially over - well, except for the costumes and music that have to be worked on tonight. I am seriously looking forward to my next day off (which will be, at this rate, some time in mid november - lol).

It has been awesome to catch up with some old clients this weekend as well as to meet a few newbies to the SOS (Style on Stage) team. I am sure they are a little overwhelmed when I initially begin posing sessions, but as a lot of you know, it does get easier.

SOS has truely become much more than I ever dreamed (well, I may have dreamed it but never admitted it - lol). This week alone I have had clients travel from Sydney, Townsville and Central Queensland to work with me and I am off to Melbourne and Gladstone over the next few weeks. But with only 12-15 weeks to most shows looming I wont be travelling too much more, my free time will be limited to hours not days - and you know what - I love it!

So before I go any further I just want to thank all my awesome clients and friends that have helped me and Style on Stage become what it is today.

MWAH!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm finally back online at home and got your email. ;o) xx

LizN said...

Hi Jo,

I'll add you to my blogroll and you can add me to yours :)

I looove the blingy mail box!

Hugs
LizN

Vegan-Diva said...

thanks for my first two comments lovely ladies... glad to see you are back online Lia and it is even better that I will get to catch up - even if briefly - next weekend at the All Girls!! I will get to see two new sets of boobs!! (amongst the other gazillion that will no doubt be there at the show - lol - I will start feeling left out soon)

Splice said...

Welcome to the blog world Jo :-)

It's so admiral to see you passion and dedication towards Style On Stage and your clients, no wonder SOS is such a great success and still growing.

Can't wait to see you again in the near future.

Deb xxx

Anonymous said...

Who's "girls" are you talking about, surely not mine?

Vegan-Diva said...

of course I meant yours - I havent had the pleasure yet!! its been a while since I saw you last and I am pretty sure when we were at your place in June/July last year you hadnt had them done. My memory is pretty bad these days so I might be wrong...

Unknown said...

Hi Jo!

I'm looking forward to catching up with you again when you come to Gladdie.

Cheers

Michelle

Vegan-Diva said...

Hey Michelle - yeah - it will be great to see you and Carolyn as well as Joy. I will be a busy little bee up there, I think Joy has me busy from the second I get off the plane to the minute I board back on the next day - It will be worth it though, catching with you all and maybe getting to meet a few others from Gladstone!