Friday, July 4, 2008

INBA All Female Classic


Well Ladies,

It is literally just days to go now before many of you compete at the INBA All Female Classic in Melbourne next Saturday.

I will be flying into Melbourne on Thursday morning and working with clients on posing and choreography as well as doing bikini fittings on both Thursday and Friday then spending Saturday (of course) at the show. Saturday evening I will be driving down to Anglesea with Caryn Jones to spend a few days there with her and other competitors that live down that way!

If anyone is interested in catching up with me while I am in Victoria please email me at
jorogers@styleonstage.com.au to arrange a time to meet. There is only a little time left at the moment so get in quick so you don't miss out!

I am so excited too cause I get to see so many of the girls I have done work for at the show. Lets see if I can remember everyone...
  • Stef Williams

  • Shar Twyman

  • Ursula Beck

  • Jo Morgan

  • Fiona Sultana

  • Erica Green

  • Noela Laggan

  • Karen Flaherty

  • Roslyn Rowles

  • Simone Leembruggen

  • Jenny Madders

And these are just the ones that I know are competing - I am sure there are a few others that I dont know are doing the show, and what a great surprise it will be to see them there!

And to say I am looking forward to catching up with everyone is an understatement. There are so many wonderful girls I have met or done work for over the years that I know I will have a chance to say hello to at the show!

Anyway - its the beginning of another busy day so I had better get a move on - one day a client is going to catch me in my pyjamas - what a treat!

8 comments:

RaeC said...

YAY!! You've got a blog... we knew you would join the dark side one day... LOL!! Now it's just a matter of you finding the time to update it with how flat out busy you are!! I'm off to add a link to this one from mine now... see you at the All Female!! xxx

Vegan-Diva said...

Hi Rae,

Yes, most certainly the dark side!! Sneaking posts and comments in my breaks from costumes, clients and choreography... anyway - I was starting to feel left out- lol

Looking forward to seeing you too - it is gearing up to be a great show and I am excited to see all the girls on stage!
xx

Anonymous said...

Hey we're having a big gathering on sunday, are you free to join us? :o)

Vegan-Diva said...

Well Miss Lia - it's great to see you read my post - lol - no, driving down to Anglesea on Saturday straight after the show - I have clients down there most of Sunday... I would have loved to come along, with bells on even!! But looking forward to catching up with everyone on Saturday!

ss2306 said...

Hi Jo

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog and I'm glad to be adding you to my favourites also!

Liz, Shannon, KatieP and me are heading to Melbourne also so we'll see you at the show. Looking forward to it.

Luv Shelley

Sam D-M said...

Hi Jo,

Can you make me a letterbox? I see a new business opportunity :)

Glad to see you here on the blog!

Sam

Vegan-Diva said...

Hey Miss Sam,

I am sure I can bling up some numbers for you - mine have been on the mail box for quite a few weeks now and have suffered through rain hail and shine (well at least the rain and shine) and are as sparlkely as the day I put them on!!

I can always send over some crystalled numbers for you if you are serious!

Jo

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Jo,
Welcome to blogland!
Thanks for the posing lesson today!
Cheers,
Charlotte