Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just a few minutes.......


....and it will be my birthday.

Pretty sad that I am sitting at my notebook blogging and decorating bikinis - oh and watching the last episode of season 1 of Las Vegas - its nearly midnight which means I will be officially a year older and wiser (?).

I have just received the artwork for the 2008 INBA All Female Classic and I am sure there are a few girls out there in blogland that are keen to see themselves!! It's not bad going when 5 of the 9 bikinis on the cover were made by me!! See, I still get a kick out of after all these years - lol

anyway - without further ado, I present to you the latest IAP dvd cover...


To purchase your copy please email me at jorogers@styleonstage.com.au

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

6 comments:

Raechelle said...

Happy Birthday Jo! Have a great weekend!
Congrads on the magazine gig too!

Charlotte Orr said...

Happy Birthday Jo!

Cheryl D said...

Happy Birthday Jo! XX I hope this year brings you all things wonderful.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jo! I hope you had a great day.

Vegan-Diva said...

Thank you so much for all your birthday wishes. I really appreciate you taking the time to write!

Tearose said...

You started a blog!! Happy belated birthday! Sounds like it was wonderful :) I love fairies too, my Grandma had me absolutely convinced they existed when I was little. I was devastated to find out they didn't.
Have a great day!